The Sites and the Services are provided by PARADISE ASSISTED LIVING. ("PARADISE").
To use the Sites and/or Services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Sites and/or Services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Sites and/or Services.
PRIVACY AND CONSENT TO COMMUNICATIONS
RECORDED TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
Telephone communications between You and PARADISE may be recorded or monitored for quality control purposes. You expressly consent to APFM recording and monitoring these telephone communications.
CONSENT TO AUTOMATIC TELEPHONE DIALING SYSTEM
You agree to be contacted by PARADISE and by our senior living customers at the telephone number you have provided. You agree that we and our senior living customers may use automatic telephone dialing systems and technology to contact you by call or text message at the telephone number you have provided, even if you previously registered on a Do Not Call registry; however you do not need to consent to this to use our Services.
USE OF SITES; LIMITED LICENSE
NO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF AND/OR USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES
The following are examples of some actions and activities that are prohibited by you in accessing and/or using the Sites and/or Services, and you agree not to do any of the following:
- Using the Sites for commercial purposes.
- Conducting or promoting any illegal activities while using the Sites or Services.
- Uploading or attempting to upload or otherwise transferring any virus, worm, trap door, back door, Trojan horse, timer, clock, counter, or other limiting or malicious routine, instruction, or design that would cause harm to the Sites, APFM's computer and/or telecommunication systems or data.
- Interfering in any way with the proper functioning of the Sites (including harming, disabling, or significantly slowing) or interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Sites.
- Modifying, copying, distributing, reselling, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, framing in another web page, and/or using on any other Web site or service any of the Sites content.
- Engaging in the practices of "screen scraping," "database scraping," "data mining," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, in whole or in part, from the Sites or use web "bots" or similar data gathering or extraction methods for such purposes.
- Attempting to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Sites, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Sites.
- Attempting to gain access to secured portions of the Sites.
- Circumventing, attempting to circumvent, disabling, or attempting to disable, or discovering or attempting to discover any security measures (including without limitation encryption algorithms, keys, passwords, and the like) used by or for APFM to protect its computer and/or telecommunications systems.
- Using the Sites and/or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam; and/or allowing, enabling, or otherwise supporting the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam).
- Using the Sites and/or Services to stalk, harass, or harm another individual.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Uploading, distributing or printing anything that may be harmful to minors.
- Mirroring or framing the Sites, placing pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affecting the display of its pages.
- Engaging in any other action in any way that is unlawful or harms APFM.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to PARAIDSE and our licensors. All rights, title, and interests in and to the Sites, including content, materials, trademarks, and other intellectual property contained in the Sites, vest solely in APFM and its licensors. The APFM name and any APFM products and services, slogans, or logos referenced herein on the Sites are either trademarks or registered trademarks of APFM in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual third party companies and products mentioned in the Sites may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Sites at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the Sites will immediately cease.
CHANGES TO THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or cease providing the Sites and/or Services (and therefore, your access to and use of) at any time without notiCE.